• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Quechua Inflatable Bed.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Been pondering over which way to go as far as a camp bed goes to be used on the longer trips and meets.
Having a problematic back I need some good firm support.

There are a few on the market but I came across this one and liked it straight away.
To top it off I will use my Ex-ped matt.

Might take a punt at this one.:thumbsup:

35 - Hiking - Air Inflatable Camp Bed - 70 cm

You can also get the pump made to go with it.....pressure gauge to prevent over inflation.

35 - Hiking - 5.2 L Hand Pump

Been pondering over which way to go as far as a camp bed goes to be used on the longer trips and meets.
Having a problematic back I need some good firm support.

There are a few on the market but I came across this one and liked it straight away.
To top it off I will use my Ex-ped matt.

Might take a punt at this one.:thumbsup:

35 - Hiking - Air Inflatable Camp Bed - 70 cm

You can also get the pump made to go with it.....pressure gauge to prevent over inflation.

35 - Hiking - 5.2 L Hand Pump
Not for me Bill, never seen a blow up yet that can supply the rigidity I like

Interesting stuff, but surely a cot bed will be as sturdy and puncture proof ?

Had a cot bed once before Al.....and a carp bed.

The Blowup will be used inside a tent mostly.
Because of its footprint and giving nature, it should not damage my tents sewn in groundsheet and has a low profile of 25cm.
It will fit comfortably inside my Slumit Gobi 111 and the Fairbanks.
I think it will also cope reasonably with uneven ground......if the ground is very uneven/lumpy I will inflate it less.
Comes with a 10-year guarantee and easy to repair if need be.

It's on my Christmas list :thumbsup::D

Had a cot bed once before Al.....and a carp bed.

The Blowup will be used inside a tent mostly.
Because of its footprint and giving nature, it should not damage my tents sewn in groundsheet and has a low profile of 25cm.
It will fit comfortably inside my Slumit Gobi 111 and the Fairbanks.
I think it will also cope reasonably with uneven ground......if the ground is very uneven/lumpy I will inflate it less.
Comes with a 10-year guarantee and easy to repair if need be.

It's on my Christmas list :thumbsup::D

Fair enough and good points, look forward to the review :)

Will the two of yous fit on that :sneaky: best getting a double bill:D

well.... not next to each other Mark.....he would fit nicely in the void underneath though:whistle::D

Speaking of the void.....good space to store the food and bits :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Believe me, Harry, I have tried a few options.:thumbsup::D
I tend to roll on the floor and then bring my knees up and fumble from there:rofl:
Really think this will be my personal best option to date mate.
Thanks for your input and suggestions though:thumbsup:

When in the bell tent with my partner, a little bit of luxury creeps in......... but as a cheapskate, I bought 2 airbeds from Trail/ThisIsIt Stores for about £10.....and they have proved brilliant......pump them up hard and sleep well. No SIM needed on top. Bought a couple of cheap SIMS (for when in smaller tents) from same place too....roughly £12?

Back