• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Quick Hello from 0151

If you are into your mountain climbs i strongly recommend a wee trip to Wales. Some crackin climbs there and no need for super special climbing gear just wear good gear. Shouldnt be too far from the pool either. Enjoy the views.

If you are into your mountain climbs i strongly recommend a wee trip to Wales. Some crackin climbs there and no need for super special climbing gear just wear good gear. Shouldnt be too far from the pool either. Enjoy the views.
Hi mate I've climbed over Cader Idris more times than I care to remember both in summer and winter. I spent my boys service just across what used to be a baily bridge near Towyn, I believe the old barracks is now a holiday camp

Hi mate I've climbed over Cader Idris more times than I care to remember both in summer and winter. I spent my boys service just across what used to be a baily bridge near Towyn, I believe the old barracks is now a holiday camp
Pen Y Fan is a cracking little climb easy ish up but a bit looserock/ stone on the way down the side of doing the circle route. Recommend it. Great views

Pen Y Fan is a cracking little climb easy ish up but a bit looserock/ stone on the way down the side of doing the circle route. Recommend it. Great views
I can't do anything like that anymore mate due to a crippling spinal disease

Back