• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Quick trip

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
That's a bad title, in fact I managed to stay upright...:D Took the easy route to the Lake though, rather than through the wood. A warm early Spring day here today.
DSCF6581.JPG

Down at the lake and a brief rest. The stone work of the old Bridge was already warm in the Sun.
DSCF6586.JPG

Two of the resident Swans, they mate for life and this pair had eight Cygnets in tow last year.
DSCF6584.JPG

Two Tufted Duck males trying to win the affection of a totally disinterested female...:lol:

DSCF6588.JPG

The well kept lakeside path make easy walking...once I get down here.
DSCF6583.JPG

Sitting in the sun watching the Moor Hens climbing clear of the water via the overhanging branches and then falling off with a splash...:lol:
DSCF6590.JPG
DSCF6585.JPG

I have a feeling that will be the last walk for me while wearing a heavy winter jacket, I was cooking when I reached home, unless of course there's another Beasterly Easterly in store for us..:D

Last edited:
Back