• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Rag Sweat tropical for the use of ......

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
I’m in holiday in Bali at the moment , bought a sweat rag of the bay for £1.89 before I came . Best Buy ever .......
DF260B79-EB3B-403F-AD84-8BF23B7B1186.jpeg
13397741-93B5-4EFB-A40C-2B8A24498943.jpeg

Morning Rob :)

Hope you are enjoying your Holiday........judging by the picture.......... I would say you are :rofl:
Good to see you are keeping yourself well hydrated to :whistle:

Had flash backs from the jungle when I saw your picture.......and looked for @Bopdude hiding in the trees above you :rofl:

Sweat rag was a good purchase........looks a good size too.

Have a brilliant time:thumbsup:

First time in Indonesia , it’s fabulous👍
I’m planning a camp out in the villa garden whilst I’m here , brought tarp , Mossi net and brew kit 🤪 will post some pics .

It’s sadly not worked out fishing wise , no local beach or rocks suitable , river is minging ( only thing you’d catch in there is yellow fever 🥵) .

Charter fishing is on the other side of the island but is expensive so I probs will not go 😢

First time in Indonesia , it’s fabulous👍
I’m planning a camp out in the villa garden whilst I’m here , brought tarp , Mossi net and brew kit 🤪 will post some pics .

It’s sadly not worked out fishing wise , no local beach or rocks suitable , river is minging ( only thing you’d catch in there is yellow fever 🥵) .

Charter fishing is on the other side of the island but is expensive so I probs will not go 😢

Brilliant......keep the pictures coming and enjoy your camp out 👍
Best inform the security team first though......might take you away to jail during the night:eek::rofl:
Shame about the fishing mate....never mind.....just have to drink more beer ;)

Back