• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Reaching pension age

The Shootist

Slightly Addicted
Reached pension age although still working (I enjoy what I do)...

Also became eligable for a bus pass and thought bugger that and bought one of these instead :)

Interceptor-INT-650-Orange.png

Letting the exta money from the state pension pay for it !

Lovely bike :thumbsup:.......hope you have a long and enjoyable retirement riding it:)

Something I wish I had done years ago was to get a bike licence.......could buy a trike I suppose :rofl:

Got to the grand age of 50cough and am happy to say I've never even sat on a donorcycle.
Done some stupid sh1te on push bike and horses but you wouldn't get me on one of those.
Enjoy šŸ˜‰ šŸ¤£

I used to have a little 80cc yamaha years ago that nearly killed me, front end blow out on what used to be the A45. So there I am sliding up the carriageway on my face with bloody great HGV's passing on either side. Thank the lord that I had a full face helmet because the chin guard had gone. Now I settle for my mobility scooter

I've had bikes but I'm realistic enough to accept that I find cars much more comfortable. I think I'd got them out of my system twenty years or so ago. As for retirement I suspect they'll keep on pushing the date back and I'll be a full three score years and ten before I get to draw a pension... An interesting anachronism is that in Wales I can have a bus pass aged 60 even though my pension probably won't happen until I'm 68

Back