• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Really!!!!

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
A new pair of work shoes NEVER and i repeat NEVER have i ever had an instruction manual for shoes
P1310188.JPG
until today , why??

Like Harry says it's the world gone mad

Left shoe goes on left foot & right shoe goes on right foot & you shouldn't go too far wrong

Disclaimer:

Should you trip over after using the above method you have done so at your own risk ! :D;)

I do love the blindingly obvious stuff like coffee cups with "may contain hot liquid" :lol:

Our civilisation may have peaked if we're not letting Darwinism claim some who need this level of heads up.

I dont believe the World has gone mad, it's gone greedy. "Where there's blame there's a Claim" so to stop people from doing so they have gone over the top with health and safety. Well at least that's what I think.

I dont believe the World has gone mad, it's gone greedy. "Where there's blame there's a Claim" so to stop people from doing so they have gone over the top with health and safety. Well at least that's what I think.
They have gone overboard with certain aspects of the legislation Jon

To any right thinking person health and safety legislation is way over the top but there are some people out there with the intelligence of yeast. There are a lot more morons around than you'd believe, people who do actually need to be told that a jar of peanut butter may contain nuts.

Most of my safety equipment comes with a booklet, it usually details what the product is designed to protect you from and to what degree.
As mentioned earlier in the thread there are also usually a large number of disclaimers and limitations of liability in half a dozen languages, along the lines of 'should this product completely fail to fulfill its purpose we will wriggle like eels if you take us to court" or "any liability is limited to the value of the cardboard packaging that the product is supplied in".....and other such attempts to negate responsibility for their product.

Back