• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Recce aid

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
Being an old Dinosaur I don't have a magic 'phone or use GPS, so I find maps ( and compass) are my lifeline when out and about, but this website might be of interest to others as a useful aid to pre-planning in the available areas covered by the website.

I suppose a link to the website ( above post) would be handy. I seem to be missing a brain cell or two today, must be the weather.... :lol:... :lol:
thewhitespider.com/maps

I did wonder, but didn’t want to comment:whistle::rofl: got there in the end tho:D

will have a wee nosey later on:thumbsup:

Reactions: Bam
My excuse is brain fog because....
Having the annual game of Car /Bike insurance renewal...They quote..I find cheaper... They say.."Oh! we can match that"
This year...It's " Oh! Can you? well unlucky...I'm changing companies" :lol:

I also use a lot of satellite images to supplement OS maps but they're rarely up to date, there are often issues with large tracts of forest having been harvested.

Back