• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Recommend me a .......

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Titanium mug with a lid around 500ml that will hold a small gas canister and brs stove . Would prefer to pay around £20 and buy from UK seller ......,,

I’d recommend the alp kit mytimug.

Mine fits small cylinder, micro stove, brew kit lighter and a tea spoon and comes with a lid and in a stuff sack.

At 650 ml it’s also big enough to cook a boil in the bag pouch and leave enough water for a decent brew.

Alpkit customer service is excellent.

Thanks 38 , I’m a fan of Alpkit and have the 900ml , just wanted something a bit smaller and cheaper but I suppose the value is it the total product , might just have to swallow the £29 price tag .....

I recommend the Toaks or Tomshoo titanium 750ml mugs in the thread "How light is lightweight" because you can hang them over a fire, what saves fuel, and I find the size optimal.
The Tomshoo costs around 20 €.

Tomshoo offers other very cheap pots and mugs in different sizes too.

BUT: Have a look at the weight!
If you own a 900ml titanium Pot, the weight should be around 120g.
The weight of a 450 ml mug is around 65g.

So you would save only around 50 g.

Back