• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Regatta rucksack.

Am a kit tart😌
#metoo. :)

Its not just fashion, its a bit more complex, it might be stuff that is 'known' in a community like ours, stuff that has 'status' and age can play a part. Some of us will want to subconsciously 'look the part' and for us kit tarts there's always a Gucci new piece of 'shiny shiny'. I really didn't need a hot tent and stove but I wanted them because they'd crossed my path and I thought they looked 'cool' and some you buggers had one. :lol:

I think most of us will fancy something that we don't 'need', the new one might be a bit 'shinier' than what he have but what we have would be just fine..... then there's the point that we like to indulge ourselves..... :rolleyes:

Yus....yus....yus....yus...dribble....yus.....🐶

(and my modded LK is just sooooo bloody good!!):rofl:

It isn't that I don't like the stuff or fancy owning it, I just need to justify it to myself before buying... On my travels I often found really good stuff at incredibly cheap prices so it's given me much more of a "wait and see" attitude to buying stuff.

Reactions: Bam
Mine arrived today. £21.95 delivered to my door. At that price what's not to like? It is a smaller version of the above but a nice airforce blue. I've tried it on and it's a very good fit. It's nothing fancy, but it is well made and will do the job. Very happy with it.
@Bam If I ever make it up to Jockland for a spot of wild camping, it will be perfect.

Mine arrived today. £21.95 delivered to my door. At that price what's not to like? It is a smaller version of the above but a nice airforce blue. I've tried it on and it's a very good fit. It's nothing fancy, but it is well made and will do the job. Very happy with it.
@Bam If I ever make it up to Jockland for a spot of wild camping, it will be perfect.
When my dear, when.... ;)

Just wait until Wee Jimmy opens the border, it'll be standing room only.
Even with the border shut, places like Devilla are toppers, cars parked a long way down the side of the road etc. A lot of folk who maybe don't normally go for a walk in the woods are doing it due to a lack of options. As others have already said, this lockdown isn't a patch on the first one.

Even with the border shut, places like Devilla are toppers, cars parked a long way down the side of the road etc. A lot of folk who maybe don't normally go for a walk in the woods are doing it due to a lack of options. As others have already said, this lockdown isn't a patch on the first one.
🤔aye busy at my little part of the woods.....but no one comes near my spot.....cant think why🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• 20210127_141848.jpg
    20210127_141848.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 86
Well troops just like the onetigris backwoods bungalow the regatta rucksack has failed ,stitching burst on shoulder strap...it was cheap but think it should be renamed as survivor is a wee bit over the top....it was only used for day trips into forest...and for you guys who know and hate me "mark"😝.that can be two or three times a week so gear gets tested....so....onetigris...back to french army tent and basha.....day trips snugpak bergen minus rocket pouches or just my Russian army backpack....
20210415_083350.jpg
20210415_083415.jpg

What 1 shot says...................................... :mad:

Then get a Snugpak....oo you have one:thumbsup:!!
Or a Sting
Or an LK 35

And all will be peace and harmony!

Back