• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Return to Aviemore (Highland fling ) 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
As the title suggests we have rebooked the Quarry pitch for our use on the dates of Sunday 21/01 2024 depart on Sat 27 /01/2024
6 nights ... **** new 2024 price ***** camping is £14 per night .... motor home (with hook up is ) £19 per person per night ..

so for the 6 nights camping it would be £84 ....

just a heads up guys we are going to try and mix in a couple nights totally wild camping (so bring your hammocks )

interested parties please add your name or show an interest in joining us ... you do not need to contact the site to book as we have already paid a deposit on the quarry pitch ... you can pay on arrival (numbers are limited so get your hat in the ring ) (first come first serve guys and girls )

location information Camping in Aviemore, the heart of the Scottish highlands

@G1ZmO
@CaveDweller
@Matt
@cuckoo996
@Paul N
@Oot

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be able to make this one this year, too soon after Christmas, and transport issues. I'm sorting it out that I can attend more meets in general, buying a motorbike off a mate so will be hopefully back on the road by summer 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back