• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Review of BRS Titanium gas burner.

Big G

Very Addicted
Just a quick review of the BRS Titanium gas burner with gas adapter as promised :)

I'm happy with the little Ti burner, cooked steak and mushrooms and a fried brekkie on my last wildcamp. Bought a little griddle pan from Lidi to use with it ;)

The flame control on the burner is really good, for fine tuning the heat output. A little word of warning regarding the gas adapter, make sure the brass screw on the base and brass nuts on the lead are tight and nipped up before use. I double checked mine and they were ok.

Over all i'm really impressed with them for a light weight cooking setup :thumbsup:

A few pics of it in action and food cooked :D
DSC_0384.JPG
DSC_0388.JPG
DSC_0397.JPG
DSC_0400.JPG
DSC_0402.JPG

Hi, Gary:thumbsup:

Sounds like you are well impressed with the setup.
Good advice re checking the fittings are tight:thumbsup:
Having good temperature control is nice when preparing a meal.....less frantic :D

You certainly eat well mate....nice one thanks for the review and sharing:thumbsup:

Can you put a link up for anyone interested in the setup mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers Bill :) l'm really impressed with them mate, i initially bought them for boiling water/brew's etc. I seen the little griddle pan in Lidi and thought that'll work great with the Ti burner.

I'll stick the links up for them when i'm on the laptop later mate :thumbsup:

Nice one Gary.....may help out someone who is looking for a neat stove at a very good price mate.:thumbsup:

Aye deffo mate :thumbsup:

I forgot to add, the BRS gas burner was shipped from a UK delivery centre and took 8 days to arrive.

The the Gas canister adaptor was shipped from China, and took around 3 weeks to arrive.

Worth the wait though Gary.

Its a shame the U.K. Delivery Centre cant get hold of a few to send out with the Burners.....but then I suppose that would be far too easy mate :rofl::rolleyes:

Worth the wait though Gary.

Its a shame the U.K. Delivery Centre cant get hold of a few to send out with the Burners.....but then I suppose that would be far too easy mate :rofl::rolleyes:
Morning Bill :)

Aye mate, you can buy the Ti gas burner's and Adapter's from UK sellers on ebay mate, you pay nearly double, as buying them direct from China. I don't mind the wait, to save a few quid :D

Hopfully the big sellers in China will open a few more of the UK delivery centres in future :thumbsup:

I only saved a few quid on the adapter mate, i thought the gas burner was coming from China as well, going by the delivery date. The gas burner, iirc was the best price on ebay, In total i saved about £4.50 on the adaptor, but it's a saving mate, and ever little helps :thumbsup:

To right mate, spent a few quid on upgraded my kit the last few months, That's it for now thou, bloody skint now :(

Back