• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Review of BRS Titanium gas burner.

If it gives you pleasure mate and makes life easier and more comfortable while out and about its money well spent:thumbsup:

........Well......thats what I tell Lorraine :rofl:

Nice heads up Al thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Might help someone out.............have you sent off for one?

OK, so I bit the bullet yesterday and ordered one of these clones, got it today and just did a boil test, albeit indoors but OMG, a rolling boil at 1 minute 50 seconds on 350ml, I use that amount of water as that is my measure for my dehydrated meals and not too bad a coffee size, 1 minute 50, and that wasn't even on full knacker, can't wait to do more testing :D And it also does a nice simmer, I got mine off of Amazon £11.79.

Very happy with it, out last night but the cold kept killing the phone battery so no pictures of it in use from me, it perforated very well in the cold, boiled up about 900ml of near freezing water in less than 10 minutes, no idea on actual time as I was busy doing other chores.

Attention!

The german ultra light trekking community stopped to recommend this gas stove!

The BRS 3000 T is delivered in changing qualities. Some are working well, others suddenly stopp working, nobody is able to explain why this happens.

An alternativ product I describe in the thread "cooking stove".

Back