• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Reviewing camping meals

Woodlander

Site Manager
Staff member
Hi folks,
Letty from www.tentmeals.co.uk has made us this offer:

I can offer you a 40% discount on as many meals and breakfasts as you want in exchange for an honest review - does this work for you? I would also be happy to create a 10% discount code/link for you to share with the community & in your review :)

Who fancies buying and reviewing some of these?
Let me know asap, and I will let her know and put you in touch.
All in aid of our wonderful forum.
Best wishes
Woody

Woodlander

Site Manager
Staff member
Would she have a problem if they were tried in the home? It would be interesting to compare with my own homemade veggie meals.
Sorry for late reply. Family bereavement.
I think if its a video review it would definitely have to be on a trip. They are camping meals so would assume they want them tested outdoors as in weight and ease of heating in a camping environment. But I will email and ask.

Harry Palmer

Very Addicted
Its a very generous offer but while I love a mac n cheese or chickpea curry I can't base a camp menu on vegetarian meals.