• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Ridgeline ballistic hoodie

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Took the plunge on another item :whistle: wanted one last year but they went out of stock every where lol. So it was buy it now jitters:D got it on as I’m typing lol
D3DF4942-18CB-47A8-BD6F-4A7A2E0B098D.jpeg

First impressions are great, very comfortable to wear and even tho I’m in the house I noticed myself heating up, to early to tell how warm it will keep me outside right enough but so far I’m impressed :thumbsup: will add to the thread as I go.

Digging the 'hard stare', even Paddington would keech himself. :lol:

Pmsl 😂 to be honest I was trying to hold the phone and use my thumb to take the picture wile my daughter was grabbing my leg.... it’s more concentration than death stare 😂

Pmsl 😂 to be honest I was trying to hold the phone and use my thumb to take the picture wile my daughter was grabbing my leg.... it’s more concentration than death stare 😂

Fair one mate, I know you don't take yourself seriously, apart from your 'hard stare' of course. :lol:

...surely you can see my point Andy, Mark's look of intense concentration and the pre occupied expression of constipation could easily be confused.

Back