• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Ridgeline monsoon elite 2

You are very welcome Ystranc :thumbsup:

There are tags on the main zips of the Elite........but the hood......underarm vents.........and side expansion panels will need some attaching.
Another tip would be to buy big.........I am not a particularly big chap.........but I ordered the 3xXL.
If you are thinking about buying one.....give the supplier a ring to discuss your size mate........will save hassle and disappointment in the end :thumbsup:

When I tried the Ridgeline I also decided that the 3XL was the minimum size for me, simply for getting it on and off. I'm also going to have a proper look at the Bergans smock before I decide on anything.

Hi.

Also, allow for extra layers you may want to add in the Winter/cooler months mate...........whatever you decide to buy :thumbsup:

Good luck with the search:thumbsup:

Yeah, about the size: That friend of mine is a regular size L. He wears an XXL. The reason is that he needs to be able to layer as Bill said.

What you can also do is reach out to Ridgeline directly as far as they have a distributor-map. There are few contracted dealers in NL and GER, but more in the UK. It's like with good shoes: You only know if they fit if you wear them.

Back