• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sold Robens Fairbanks tent/teepee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Up for sale is my "Robens Fairbanks Teepee tent".
Later model without the opening crossover flap at the top......think it was the 2018 model.
Tent is in very good order.

£350 posted.

Last edited:
I have long lusted after one of these but current funds do not allow me to jump in :(
@Madriverrob

Hi Rob.

It will be here for a couple of weeks.....I am not desperate to sell it.
If no takers it will be going onto Evil Bay at some point.......or......if you are seriously interested.......... I will hang on to it for a while longer until you are ready?

Would rather see it go to a forum member :) :thumbsup:

P.M. me if you like :)

@Madriverrob

Hi Rob.

If no takers it will be going onto Evil Bay at some point.......or......if you are seriously interested.......... I will hang on to it for a while longer until you are ready?

As you know I recently bought the Hilleberg ( amongst other things ;) ) and I'm still paying for that !
I would be interested but see how you go for now but let me know before you put it on ebay , In the meantime I'll look into further organ sales :):lol:

@Madriverrob

Hi Rob.

.......or, if serious, i will fund it until ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back