• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sad day...........

@lol

Did you...have you thought about buying the Motto back from the insurance Lawence?
If they are as rare as you say they are you could maybe make a few bob as spares or repair?

Just a thought :rolleyes:

What The Guzzi Norge? It was way too much faff/storage and and all. And as someone said, probably too upsetting. I did however recover various bits and the luggage that I had at home, and sold those

Attachments

• Moto Guzzi Norge 2.jpg
    Moto Guzzi Norge 2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 78
After decades, and 10 years of this bikes ownership, my beloved Moto Guzzi Norge is now written off.......I hit a car that overtook a parked car, I followed and then it stopped dead.
As an advanced and blue light driver, a motorcycle instructor, I will be deemed too close. In fact I was accelerating with the car I hit to drive around the parked car. Too close.

No injuries save my pride.
At least your still alive mate

Back