• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sayonara Suzy...

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
DSCF4389.jpg

Tomorrow morning 'tis farewell....:crying:...But a blown crankshaft oil seal, metal worm in the nearside door sill and most expensive of all a completely Donald Ducked exhaust (2 sections including Catalytic converter ) and various other bits (wipers etc ) all pointing to a mega expensive MOT failure first week of March.
So she's ( 2001 and 109, 000 + on the clock) off to the razor blade factory and I'm going non 4x4 Diesel Ford SUV................ So ok Mother Nature, you can start snowing locally now and lay the first frost for good measure...That'll teach me..:rofl:

Attachments

• DSCF4389.jpg
    DSCF4389.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
DSCF4389.jpg

Tomorrow morning 'tis farewell....:crying:...But a blown crankshaft oil seal, metal worm in the nearside door sill and most expensive of all a completely Donald Ducked exhaust (2 sections including Catalytic converter ) and various other bits (wipers etc ) all pointing to a mega expensive MOT failure first week of March.
So she's ( 2001 and 109, 000 + on the clock) off to the razor blade factory and I'm going non 4x4 Diesel Ford SUV................ So ok Mother Nature, you can start snowing locally now and lay the first frost for good measure...That'll teach me..:rofl:

Rust in pieces dear friend......rust in pieces :( :(

Back