• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scouting

Explained to them that on my travels around there land I have came across rubbish scattered about and in return for a pice of land to practice my skills on I would pick the rubbish up voluntarily and maintain the area also reporte anything untoward..hate speaking politely it just doesn't suit me :rofl::rofl: But when in Rome and all that :rofl::rofl:

Some nice location's there Mark, hope ya get the permission to use it mate :thumbsup:

Your first pic reminds me when i can't get out on a wildcamp, "I'm climbing the wall's":rofl:

You live in a very beautiful part of the world Mark, I know its been a while since you posted this but do you ever get out to that spot these days?

Sadly not mike, I haven’t been back since that day, all work and no play, I must have looked at a few possibly locations on google earth, but sadly not hat the opportunity as yet, to have a look

Sadly not mike, I haven’t been back since that day, all work and no play, I must have looked at a few possibly locations on google earth, but sadly not hat the opportunity as yet, to have a look
Well you're bolloxed for a little while now as Wee Jimmy has told everyone to stay home.

Back