• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sea Angling Diary Project.

Brambling

Very Addicted
I received this email today as I have taken part in previous surveys about coarse fishing for DEFRA. I thought it might interest those of you who go Sea Fishing.

Dear Angler,

Do you fish in the sea?

Substance runs the Sea Angling Diary Project for Cefas. The project collects information from sea anglers that is vital to managing marine resources and our fisheries.

Participants in the project record when they go sea fishing - or not - what they catch and what they spend. This allows an accurate assessment of the impact of sea angling in the UK and helps manage fish stocks, which is vital for the development of sea angling and environmental sustainability.

All participants receive a pack with:
  • Waterproof catch recording notebook
  • Tape measure
  • Fish ID booklet
  • Access to a bespoke online fishing diary tool
We are writing to you as you have previously taken part in one of our angling surveys, and agreed to be contacted in relation to new research.
NEW Sea Angling Diary Mobile App!

Participants on the project can download our new mobile app! The app is available on Android and iOS and means you can:
  • Easily record fishing sessions, methods and locations on the go
  • Record your catches as you fish
  • Input and access information even when out of range
  • Sync between app and online tool – you can use either, anytime!
Here is a link to to their website.

I received this email today as I have taken part in previous surveys about coarse fishing for DEFRA. I thought it might interest those of you who go Sea Fishing.

Dear Angler,

Do you fish in the sea?

Substance runs the Sea Angling Diary Project for Cefas. The project collects information from sea anglers that is vital to managing marine resources and our fisheries.

Participants in the project record when they go sea fishing - or not - what they catch and what they spend. This allows an accurate assessment of the impact of sea angling in the UK and helps manage fish stocks, which is vital for the development of sea angling and environmental sustainability.

All participants receive a pack with:
  • Waterproof catch recording notebook
  • Tape measure
  • Fish ID booklet
  • Access to a bespoke online fishing diary tool
We are writing to you as you have previously taken part in one of our angling surveys, and agreed to be contacted in relation to new research.
NEW Sea Angling Diary Mobile App!

Participants on the project can download our new mobile app! The app is available on Android and iOS and means you can:
  • Easily record fishing sessions, methods and locations on the go
  • Record your catches as you fish
  • Input and access information even when out of range
  • Sync between app and online tool – you can use either, anytime!
Here is a link to to their website.

Interesting stuff there Annie

Back