• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Seeland hawker shell trousers

Ark79

Site Manager
They just arrived today :D and I must say I am really impressed with the quality. Really comfortable on ......all zippers are covered with barriers. Pockets are well set and easy to access along with the two side vents down the leg. The soft shell works really well with movement and seem to follow the leg when kneeling and such. The bum and knees have extra fabric for use and feel comfortable. I got a 36 fit and there is plenty room for thermals underneath. The length of the leg is ideal. The attention to detail in these trousers are great all the way down to the ankle straps . On most trousers I have owned including a pair of fjallraven these ones surpasse by far imo.

All I need now is a good field test :D More to follow

@1 shot willie don’t think you will be disappointed mate. The quality walks hand in hand with the price buddy :thumbsup:

Excellent Mark.....you will appreciate the stretch material and quick drying :thumbsup:
Look forward to your field test :)

Last night I throw my wife my jeans and said.....put them on love...she stood confused but obliged anyway.....she said I don’t fit into these.....I quickly replied in a heavy voice....that’s right woman...I wear the trousers in this relationship.....she throw me over her pants and said try them on dear.......I said....right smart arss you know I won’t get into them......she softly replied......that’s right!! ;) :D

Last night I throw my wife my jeans and said.....put them on love...she stood confused but obliged anyway....she throw me over her pants and said try them on dear.......
Mark, mate....it's no bloody wonder she won't let you run around out in the woods unsupervised in your pricey new pants. God knows what you'd come home wearing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mark, mate....it's no bloody wonder she won't let you run around out in the woods unsupervised in your pricey new pants. God knows what you'd come home wearing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmao:rofl:

Well on occasions I have came home wearing.....well.....best not to say :rofl::rofl:

Well :D:D out this morning fishing. But that’s not the only reason I have a big smile on my face :D.....when I bought these trousers i expected a lot from them because of the price and reputation.....and I am not disappointed....there fantastic :thumbsup: free movement comfortable to walk long distances in and hard wearing. I trudged through rough ground and did not spare them any abuse. Over rocks and branches:thumbsup: now I know saying this after one time out is a little premature....but I am that impressed I’m saying it anyway :rofl:

A will say it again.....the price matches the quality

Spot on Markus Orliious.....glad the trials went well and you are pleased with the troooooosers.
Did they dry quickly too?

Spot on Markus Orliious.....glad the trials went well and you are pleased with the troooooosers.
Did they dry quickly too?

They did mate :thumbsup:....sat down in the rain for 5min to allow for a good soke :thumbsup: water pooled up in the creases and ran straight of when I stood up:thumbsup: obviously this will fad after a wile but with waterproofing every now and then it should go for a wile mate :thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback on these Mark :thumbsup:
They are a good find........Think I may put in a request to Santa:whistle::rofl:
Be good for the shooting as well.....which is where I will use them the most:thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback on these Mark :thumbsup:
They are a good find........Think I may put in a request to Santa:whistle::rofl:
Be good for the shooting as well.....which is where I will use them the most:thumbsup:

Don’t think you will be disappointed buddy:thumbsup::thumbsup: good quality :thumbsup: Am sure Santa will oblige :rofl:

Back