• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Seeland hawker shell trousers

Hi Mark.

Cancel my last ;)
I rang the shop and spoke to the guy..........ordered and on their way mate........thanks for the heads up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:rofl:.............not yet mate....should be anytime now:thumbsup:
I am not allowed them until Christmas :rolleyes:....need to try them on though so I can order another pair if they fit well :whistle::rofl::rofl:

Especially on the longer outings and meets Mark.

We wouldn't go with only one pair of socks or base layers on a 3 to 5 day trip.
The outer shell is important.....even life-saving in some conditions.....irreparable damage and no spares could be a real problem.:thumbsup:

@Ark79

Hi Mark :)

Yes, they arrived mate.
They are a Christmas present so I was only allowed to try them on for fit :sad::D
My waist had obviously expanded over those few days while waiting for them to arrive :whistle:

Have had to return them in exchange for a bigger pair.

Did have a good look at them though.......they felt very comfortable a warm and like my other trousers stretch and give......... which I prefer.
The zips work very well.

How are you getting on with yours?

They were a good find mate......thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Glad you like them mate :thumbsup: shame about the size :thumbsdown:

Haven’t had mine on since that day out :D but planing a little morning trip on Sunday :D

Enjoy on Sunday Mark.....look forward to the pictures and comments mate.....are you going Lochside?

Enjoy on Sunday Mark.....look forward to the pictures and comments mate.....are you going Lochside?

Don’t think tomorrow is a go :thumbsdown: a really shouldn’t make plans :D kids have been of school all week not well so Sharon is rather tired. Watched them today and let her catch up on her sleep. Mite do the same for her tomorrow also.

Hope the little ones are feeling better soon mate....and Sharon catches up and rests :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Plenty more opportunities ahead :)

Cheers bill:thumbsup: there doing rings round me....so am thinking there well again :rofl: Sharon is a proper trooper mate....lucky chap :D

A must admit to being a little restless.....a do need to make it happen soon even if it’s just for a morning :thumbsup:

Back