• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Servus, hoi and hello!

Rathwulven BC

Extremely Talkative
Hi folks,

My name's Rathwulf. I just recently stumbled across that forum and decided to register spontaneously. :)

I originally am from Southern Germany, yet have been roaming Europe for the last years and now got stuck in the far north of the Netherlands.

I have a background in what we call "Waldläufertum" (freely translated the "Art of Forestwalking"), and I spent a great time of my youth in the Franconian and Bavarian woodlands. Currently I am trying to establish a new youtube channel on which I want to share my knowledge, get new input from others and take my two passions (that is: filmmaking and the outdoors) to a more serious level.

I do not know if "commercials" are welcome here so I am not posting links unnecessarily here - but if someone might be interested in exchanging subscriptions or just in passing by, send me a message alright? :)

Besides that I am just generally curious about a self-sustainable way of life, currently experimenting with a "micro-farming"-project to see if I can kind of "disconnect" from every day consumerism.

Looking forward to browse through the board here. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum Rathwulf.
I'd certainly be interested in seeing your films of life outdoors and I don't expect that anyone will mind you posting a link to your channel.
My modest channel is linked below :)

Cheers from Scotland

Hi and welcome, sounds like you're living the dream alright I bet it can be hard though at times.

Thanks for the replies so far :)

@G1ZmO

I tried finding the edit function for the signature to add the links but it seems as if I am either too stupid to find them or that function is not (yet) unlocked for me. :whistle:

I just left you a subscription, if you wanna have a look at my stuff, feel free to check:

Youtube Channel
Facebook Page
Instagram

@Bopdude

Certainly so. I actually am happy that for now I have settled and can work on a more steady and "secure" life, whatever that word "secure" is supposed to mean. Everything in life comes at a price, nothing is black and white. :)

Welcome!

Are you sure, that Holland is a secure landscape? How many centimetres is your court over the sea level?

;0)

Best Regards from Berlin!

welcome to our international family, we look forward to your input

Back