• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

SH*T HAPPENS

Joecole

Very Obsessed
It really does. On top of my other medical problems I've now snapped the tendon in my right hand little finger so it's in a splint for next 8 weeks

Dear Joe.....it saddens me to hear of your most unfortunate injury....I do hope you are not experiencing to much discomfort and trust you will heal fully and quickly.
The household duties will have to wait and no doubt other members of the family will relieve you of such duties until you are able to resume.
It is in difficult time such as thsee that families pull together and share the burden of the chores.
Take advantage of this restful period and try to enjoy it.

My sincere sympathy and best wishes.

Dear Joe.....it saddens me to hear of your most unfortunate injury....I do hope you are not experiencing to much discomfort and trust you will heal fully and quickly.
The household duties will have to wait and no doubt other members of the family will relieve you of such duties until you are able to resume.
It is in difficult time such as thsee that families pull together and share the burden of the chores.

Cheers young William I will attempt to smile through the severe pain:rofl: actually mate strangely there was no pain, I just felt a crunch and noticed my finger tip hanging down about 45 degrees

A most unfortunate occurrence Joseph.
I would suggest that more care be excersized when attempting any
further nasal or anul explorations.
Thank goodness you were able to retrieve the said diget all be it suffering from trauma.
Now understanding that you suffered very little pain has put my mind at ease and I feel great joy and happiness for you.

A most unfortunate occurrence Joseph.
I would suggest that more care be excersized when attempting any
further nasal or anul explorations.
Thank goodness you were able to retrieve the said diget all be it suffering from trauma.
Now understanding that you suffered very little pain has put my mind at ease and I feel great joy and happiness for you.
You are to kind SIR:lol::p

What are you up to @1 shot willie

Back