• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Shady's studying

Shady

Very Addicted
ok folks i have ordered a few books as the net isn't much help with the topics... Mushrooms, british wildlife, and most importantly TREES!!! hopefully the books will arrive soon so i know what things look like!

ok folks i have ordered a few books as the net isn't much help with the topics... Mushrooms, british wildlife, and most importantly TREES!!! hopefully the books will arrive soon so i know what things look like!

a good book is SAS survival guide .....ray mears WILDFOOD....the best bushcraft book by far is BUSHCRAFT ....mors Kochanski....

i will have all these books at the event in a few weeks time your welcome to have a look at them mate ......................matt

cheers for the tips, will have a look whilst i am down there and anything i find useful i shall buy.... i am ordering the SAS survival guide as i think that would be extremely useful

i think SAS survival guide is a brilliant book,its just a shame that so much of it isn't relevant to where we live. I like ray mears outdoor survival handbook, its very clear and goes through the basics well [which is excellent when you're still learning them like me!]

Back