• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sheffield noob

Welcome aboard.

Didn't Sheffield win an award for being the cleanest town in Britain one time? Mind you, I think that was because the inhabitants wipe their feet when they leave the house... :whistle:

Get ready for some (hopefully) useful info as well as the odd bit of banter... ;)

Oi. Coypoo Shunter
I resemble that comment. Just because me whippit wears a flat cap an me pigeons smoke un tipped there's no need to stereotype people you garlic munchin deviant.

Welcome Sly. 👍
Born and dragged up in Sheffield, was back a few weeks ago to see the parents.

Welcome aboard.

Didn't Sheffield win an award for being the cleanest town in Britain one time? Mind you, I think that was because the inhabitants wipe their feet when they leave the house... :whistle:

Get ready for some (hopefully) useful info as well as the odd bit of banter... ;)
Even though it has been said "the best thing about France are the exits"🤔
And thank you for the welcome 👍

Even though it has been said "the best thing about France are the exits"🤔
And thank you for the welcome 👍

Mink ? Cormorants ?? Pike ??? Otters ???? Ospreys !! Captain Birdseye !!!

Right enough Sly, bout time we filled that tunnel in too, just in case CH tries to sneak back in.
And scuttle the ferries just to be on the safe side.
And just when I was about to send you some lorry drivers to stock your shelves and fill your petrol stations... Nope, feck it, let 'em stew... Hannibal will sort yez out... :p

hannibal.jpg

Back