• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Shooting insurance.

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
Public liability insurance is a must these days. Since I'm no longer with BASC I bought insurance through these people.
I have no idea what they're like to deal with but to get up to £10 million public liability and legal cover for under £20 is rare.

Looks good Mike :thumbsup:

BASC seem to be full of advertising and BS at the moment.
Might consider this myself when I am due to renew mine :thumbsup:

This is my 5th year with Gun Plan, I think it started at £20 per year when I joined and this year was £25, so very fair with no huge premium jumps. They send a reminder about a month before my policy expires and I just renew. A few days later the little plastic credit type ID card arrives. Never had a claim thankfully, but the only time I had occasion to phone them they actually answered the phone promptly and were really helpful.

Their current rate for public liability is £26.95 but with the introductory 30% off offer its just a little over £18...well worth it.

Just checked mine, expires 26/01/21, I think I renewed about 20 (ish) December. Definitely a good deal and if you want other cover, Archery etc: they'll do that as well

Back