• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Shopping list

smc

Very Talkative
OK you lot, stop it, don't put anymore in the shopping cart will ya!

Who is ending up paying for all this, muggins here, isn't it, none of you lot, just me ...

A tarp, some carabiners, a cast iron skillet, thin fleece gloves, leather working gloves and some other small bits to help with fire starting.

And I'm even putting in a bit on a 100% wool blanket on fleabay and no I do not need a new backpack.

Yes I'm blaming you lot, cause I didn't need any of these gubbins before I joined this forum.

Thanks a lot ... ;)

Who is ending up paying for all this, muggins here, isn't it, none of you lot, just me ...

A tarp, some carabiners, a cast iron skillet, thin fleece gloves, leather working gloves and some other small bits to help with fire starting.

And I'm even putting in a bit on a 100% wool blanket on fleabay and no I do not need a new backpack.

Yes I'm blaming you lot, cause I didn't need any of these gubbins before I joined this forum.

Thanks a lot ... ;)
Buy quality and you'll only ever buy once... I am selective and patient when I buy...also tight as a ducks arse. You only need to pay the moon and stars if you're a bit of a kit tart like one or two I could mention. I also love boot fairs and old fashioned surplus shops.

Thanks a lot ... ;)

You appear to be displaying normal forum behaviour ! :D

Pmsl 😂😂😂... I can't remember what I was asking for it
Anyway, since no one wanted it I'm going to put a liner in it and use it for bunnies if I've still got my licence at the end of January.

Are you quite sure about that? I've got a nice waterproof Swiss Army Engineer's pack if you feel like splashing out 🤣

Now you mention it, I've got some magic beans that I'd be willing to sell on, I'd hate to part with them so it would take a high offer.......

Now you mention it, I've got some magic beans that I'd be willing to sell on, I'd hate to part with them so it would take a high offer.......

Nope!!!! That magic lamp you sold me was a dud :evileye: wan wish, who dose wan wish. Magic beans ma arss. Al get hoff A tree if am lucky:rofl:

Nope!!!! That magic lamp you sold me was a dud :evileye: wan wish, who dose wan wish. Magic beans ma arss. Al get hoff A tree if am lucky:rofl:

Brilliant. :rofl:

There's pills for when you want to get wood though mate. ;)

Just sayin'...... :whistle:

Back