• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Shopping list

Am sure I will bark it out at some point.

I have the feeling we could go all night :rofl:

ooh-matron.gif

Not sure what you've heard about us Fife boys but that's not what I expected to hear when I logged on.

Attachments

• ooh-matron.gif
    ooh-matron.gif
    45.1 KB · Views: 16
OK you lot, stop it, don't put anymore in the shopping cart will ya!

Who is ending up paying for all this, muggins here, isn't it, none of you lot, just me ...

A tarp, some carabiners, a cast iron skillet, thin fleece gloves, leather working gloves and some other small bits to help with fire starting.

And I'm even putting in a bit on a 100% wool blanket on fleabay and no I do not need a new backpack.

Yes I'm blaming you lot, cause I didn't need any of these gubbins before I joined this forum.

Thanks a lot ... ;)

Nice sleeping bag for sale in the.....er……"for sale" section...……….;)

Side note: I used some of the left overs insulation and carpeting for the van, to make a little sitting mat today. It is ranter warm and very light. Sat on some Yorkshire flags earlier and the derriere did not get brrrrr. Might try to make a little mat out of it to go with the wool blanket

Side note: I used some of the left overs insulation and carpeting for the van, to make a little sitting mat today. It is ranter warm and very light. Sat on some Yorkshire flags earlier and the derriere did not get brrrrr. Might try to make a little mat out of it to go with the wool blanket
Why camp on the pavement???o_O

oi, I told you to leave it !!!

Now I'm waiting for this to arrive Wild Woodgas Stove - Genuine MKIIt - Wild Stoves

damn you lot :)
It arrived today, nice little kit, packs down nice and small, even smaller than I pictured. I really like the packaging too and the instructions, easy to read and I think all the paper (except a bit on invoice/label) is recycled and recyclable. Even had my name handwritten on it :)

And a added bonus they added some waxy lighting paper as a free gift.

I will be cooking my lunch on it today. There is even room for the Trangia spirit burner within, so if you fail to find wood or run out you can have that as a back up.

Side note: I have read a few reviews of wood gas or hobo stoves and people moan about that one some models there isn't much room to feed the fire if there is a pot on it. erm just how hard is it to - lift pot, drop some wood in, replace pot?

It arrived today, nice little kit, packs down nice and small, even smaller than I pictured. I really like the packaging too and the instructions, easy to read and I think all the paper (except a bit on invoice/label) is recycled and recyclable. Even had my name handwritten on it :)

And a added bonus they added some waxy lighting paper as a free gift.

I will be cooking my lunch on it today. There is even room for the Trangia spirit burner within, so if you fail to find wood or run out you can have that as a back up.

Side note: I have read a few reviews of wood gas or hobo stoves and people moan about that one some models there isn't much room to feed the fire if there is a pot on it. erm just how hard is it to - lift pot, drop some wood in, replace pot?
Very hard, it takes energy

Reactions: lol
Back