• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Should I buy a Polish Army Luvvu?

I thought you'd disappeared!

When do you want to use it? Or be extravagant, they are cheap enough, buy the small now, and periodically refresh the request notification MM have for when the large come back in?

I'm 6 foot 4 inch, and I find in the one I have (it has 3 holes on the bottom of the buttons...is that a large?) I can lie out fine...being a tipi there won't be much headroom then, but then I'm going to sleep! I use mine a lot with my canoe if on my own........
On a spare I have (oh, yes...) in fact MM married up 2 sizes, the other having only 2 holes beneath the buttons....makes no odds.
And yes, if you do get a large and don't like it, again, I'll take it off you for what you paid for it............:thumbsup:

(table and chairs in pictures thoughtfully left in corner of the field we camped in!!! river behind hedge...)

Attachments

• lavvu stour.JPG
    lavvu stour.JPG
    376.6 KB · Views: 211
  • stour oct 18 camp 1.jpg
    stour oct 18 camp 1.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 191
  • stour oct 18 camp.jpg
    stour oct 18 camp.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
You should ask them and the other surplus stores for the large one.

May be the market is empty.

If you phone them I've found them very helpful? What grade was it advertised as?
I'm on their mailing list for an LK 70............
As one shot says, let us know what happens? ;)

Any news..................?o_O

Nothing, I’ve sent them a separate message re the Luvvy in addition to my previous one that was mainly about my order. I’m still on the process of moving so as soo. As I get my land line sorted I’ll try ringing.... 0 reception at the new gaff, were really out in the sticks!!!

Late to this thread, one of the best modded Polish Lavuu I've seen is Simon.

Deffo, but raising the height thus means my A frame set up wouldn't work, meaning using an internal pole, and I'd miss the floorspace. That man has a STUNNING canoe!:D

What a nice setup.....plenty of room....brilliant little ammo box stove........snug as a bug.

Enjoyed watching that.........thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

A loop on top for 2 external poles is intelligent. Look how they did it at the SilHexpeak V4a !

Just got a reply from Dave at MM re my question "will you be getting more large is'.
Seems like a very helpful chap :)

Hi David.

We have approx 6000 tents in stock and more coming in 3 or 4 weeks. The problem being is that the pallets haven't been opened as we open a pallet pair the halves up and sell what we have and when we are low we start again on the next pallet. so every new pallet comes more Large and Med. So yes we should have more in the next 2 weeks if time allows us to get them out as we have 175 pallets arriving in 7 trucks from sweden that started last week so we are literally on 12 hours days sorting and grading and shipping out.

If you register on the product to be notified when back in stock it should email you straight away as soon as it is in stock.

many thanks

Dave

Back