• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

SHOW THEM OFF 😁

Air Arms Pro-Sport
The best looking rifle on the market in my opinion. And what does my opinion count for, absolutely feck all.🀣

Here's mine.

Air Arms TX200 .177 Tony Leach 21mm internals, CS700 stock & Hawke Vantage 30 WA FFP 6-24x50 20210206_151553.jpg

HW98 .177 Geoff Bullock tuned, Falcon M18+ 4-18x44 FFP
20210220_141651 crop.jpg

These are the two are my go to rifles, probably because they make me like like quite a competent shooter. 🀣

Air Arms S510 .177 Superlite Deluxe & Hawke Vantage 4-16x50 AO IR
20180404_172515.jpg

Air Arms TX200HC .177 Tony Leach 22mm internals, CS500 stock & Falcon 4-14x44 FFP
20190922_105633.jpg

TX200HC .22 Tony Leach 22mm internals, now has Hawke 3-12x50 AO IR
20180404_180605.jpg

HW77 .22 which currently has a NS Mountmaster 4-12x50 fitted. My project gun. So far it's had 1 coil removed from the spring, and spring ends dressed. It has a TBT kit installed, and a stock that I keep promising myself to finish.
20181122_123506 (2).jpg

A cracking selection of rifles GFB πŸ‘
Especially like the 98......foolishly sold mine a few years back now......still pondering with buying another πŸ€”πŸ™‚

Last edited:
1 shot willie, Been trying to reply to your question, It wouldn't work using the reply button so i'll see if this works!!

I've been collecting in ernest since 2006 when I stopped smoking and realised I could afford stuff! :confused::D

John πŸ‘

A few more of mine..

These were regarded as throwaway guns and are thin on the ground now! (Cheap and not very well made!), The Chines B45-3 multipumpers with manually indexed rotary mag in 4.5mm bore..
wsZjhnC.jpg

Webley Falcon, Webbo's version of the BSA Meteor except that it's a more solid gun than the Meteor!
rSCHd03.jpg

Anschutz mod275, This is a 4.4mm bore BB rifle (Yes, Barrel is rifled!) It comes standard with a six shot mag but twelve shot mags were available as extras, This model was only discontinued a few years ago!
9lRhq3i.jpg

q6XLVYF.jpg

BSA Supersport in 6.35mm (.25") bore..
tkfwFIS.jpg

Webley Hawk mk1, I've had a few mk1 Hawks through the years but this one is the best! (It's actually the best i've seen!!)..
8M4k40k.jpg

LIlmrDf.jpg

Anschutz mod250 10m match rifle with built in hydraulic recoil suppressor (That's leaking at the mo!!)..
uUhaeW3.jpg

Left handed HW80 min a Venom Vantaghe stock and strange straight trigger blade!! (4.5mm bore)..
xIFXRMb.jpg

HW97 in 4.5mm with VMach tuning kit fitted, It's smoother than a ladies inner thich to cock and shoot!!, I bought the rifle with it's original ABS thumbhole stock which is ultra comfy but I had the blue lammy stock going spare!!, It's the only o0ne i've seen with chequering! All the rest i've seen were plain, Was told by a chap that they were a low output limited run!
6T9nt1s.jpg

Gamo Stutzen, I saved enough to buy an Airsporter Stutzen but none were coming up for sale, JSR had these coming so I pre ordered one, The very next day an as new boxed sleeper was offered for sale on the British Blades sales forum, I couldn't afford both and even though I hadn't paid JSR as they'd not got them in stock yet, I felt compelled not to cancel, Should have though as the Gamo is crap! :crying::crying:
5EhQcGw.jpg

German Original mod50, Two in 5.5mm, one in 4.5mm..
3gNLOhO.jpg

I refinished the middle one whilst bored on furlough from work in 2020..
1z8DpGb.jpg

HW35e in 5.5mm
L68Ml6X.jpg

ASI Statical (Gamo product), This had the recoil suppressing system before the Air Arms TX200SR and Diana mod54!!
fr7vjfu.jpg

A late Theoben Fenman, Early ones had the built in raised scope block, Rings were limited I believe to theoben products, Later ones had a standard 11mm dovetail cut in to the cylinder..
Uka5gUJ.jpg

Some BSA Airsporters, Mostly mk1 and mk2 along with a 1939 BSA Standard, Mk5 Meteor, BSA Cadet and BSA Buccaneer..
6SX0h7h.jpg

Diana Mod52 in 5.5mm
g19mDF5.jpg

Webley Raider two shot in 5.5mm
M4IoxpH.jpg

Daystate Huntsman mk1 from the mid 80's in .177" cal..
tzV59wm.jpg

John :)

A few more of mine..

These were regarded as throwaway guns and are thin on the ground now! (Cheap and not very well made!), The Chines B45-3 multipumpers with manually indexed rotary mag in 4.5mm bore..
wsZjhnC.jpg

Webley Falcon, Webbo's version of the BSA Meteor except that it's a more solid gun than the Meteor!
rSCHd03.jpg

Anschutz mod275, This is a 4.4mm bore BB rifle (Yes, Barrel is rifled!) It comes standard with a six shot mag but twelve shot mags were available as extras, This model was only discontinued a few years ago!
9lRhq3i.jpg

q6XLVYF.jpg

BSA Supersport in 6.35mm (.25") bore..
tkfwFIS.jpg

Webley Hawk mk1, I've had a few mk1 Hawks through the years but this one is the best! (It's actually the best i've seen!!)..
8M4k40k.jpg

LIlmrDf.jpg

Anschutz mod250 10m match rifle with built in hydraulic recoil suppressor (That's leaking at the mo!!)..
uUhaeW3.jpg

Left handed HW80 min a Venom Vantaghe stock and strange straight trigger blade!! (4.5mm bore)..
xIFXRMb.jpg

HW97 in 4.5mm with VMach tuning kit fitted, It's smoother than a ladies inner thich to cock and shoot!!, I bought the rifle with it's original ABS thumbhole stock which is ultra comfy but I had the blue lammy stock going spare!!, It's the only o0ne i've seen with chequering! All the rest i've seen were plain, Was told by a chap that they were a low output limited run!
6T9nt1s.jpg

Gamo Stutzen, I saved enough to buy an Airsporter Stutzen but none were coming up for sale, JSR had these coming so I pre ordered one, The very next day an as new boxed sleeper was offered for sale on the British Blades sales forum, I couldn't afford both and even though I hadn't paid JSR as they'd not got them in stock yet, I felt compelled not to cancel, Should have though as the Gamo is crap! :crying::crying:
5EhQcGw.jpg

German Original mod50, Two in 5.5mm, one in 4.5mm..
3gNLOhO.jpg

I refinished the middle one whilst bored on furlough from work in 2020..
1z8DpGb.jpg

HW35e in 5.5mm
L68Ml6X.jpg

ASI Statical (Gamo product), This had the recoil suppressing system before the Air Arms TX200SR and Diana mod54!!
fr7vjfu.jpg

A late Theoben Fenman, Early ones had the built in raised scope block, Rings were limited I believe to theoben products, Later ones had a standard 11mm dovetail cut in to the cylinder..
Uka5gUJ.jpg

Some BSA Airsporters, Mostly mk1 and mk2 along with a 1939 BSA Standard, Mk5 Meteor, BSA Cadet and BSA Buccaneer..
6SX0h7h.jpg

Diana Mod52 in 5.5mm
g19mDF5.jpg

Webley Raider two shot in 5.5mm
M4IoxpH.jpg

Daystate Huntsman mk1 from the mid 80's in .177" cal..
tzV59wm.jpg

Do you have enough? Last one is a beaut πŸ‘πŸ»

Do you have enough? Last one is a beaut πŸ‘πŸ»
That's not all of them by a long shot!, I've somewhere between 180 and 190 mixed rifles an pistols ;)

I had another 4.5mm Mk1 Huntsman but traded it with a mate for an Ultra multi πŸ‘

This one really was a beauty!
KMdxxyy.jpg

The sound moderator was worn and had specks of rust so I spun it in my lathe and polished it some with very fine emery cloth then had a go at reblueing it with a blowlamp, It came out better than I would have thought but unfortunately oil must have been thrown out of the grubscrew holes and the blue did't take there!
MyOSLe2.jpg

69HNvCQ.jpg

The Ultra Multi that I traded it for :thumbsup:
TDAALo8.jpg

These are brilliant rifles when they're not leaking (Both are!!)

Shinsung Career, Both in 5.5mm and a nine shot linear mag (Could be ten shot with shorter pellets but then a stopper has to be adjusted so it doesn't try to put one and a half pellets in!!)
mP5OvBr.jpg

Some little Webleys..
01okTmr.jpg

John πŸ™‚

Awesome collection John.....thanks for sharing the photos :thumbsup:
Out of all the guns in your collection......which one would you say is your favourite and most prized.......and why?

Is there still a rifle/pistol that you are searching to find and add?

Awesome collection John.....thanks for sharing the photos :thumbsup:
Out of all the guns in your collection......which one would you say is your favourite and most prized.......and why?

Is there still a rifle/pistol that you are searching to find and add?

Hi Will

The Webley mk1 is probably my prized gun as it's an etched model with all it's etching still there, There's not many in the world with any etching left on at all as it wears easily!
It's actually faded more whilst i've had it so i've stopped cleaning it!!
oUxVme3.jpg

y6ScYD4.jpg

There were 1,500 produced, Webley found out about a third of the way in that the etching wasn't durable so they started impressing the info in, I know of only two or three with etching still on!!

This Airsporter mk1 is going in my box when I get planted!!, I was offered the very first Airsporter made (Serial No 10001 Confirmed by BSA) in a trade but it was in very bad condition and this is among the nicest i've seen!
gVR9tFz.jpg
2LoIMv3.jpg

9KoLJec.jpg

Back