• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Show us your kit in action....pictures.

Oot

Quite Addicted
Erbuswurst.......any chance we can see some photos of yourself and some of your gear in action......you seem to have some great kit and would be great to see it in use ......action packed shot of myself making tea:):sleepy:

Attachments

• IMG_20190211_114733.jpg
    IMG_20190211_114733.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 163
Nice pictures and set up Mark.......great location too. :thumbsup:
Propper home from home.
Like the rock fireplace, you have put together.

I can see that F1 on the chopping board..........have you used the sheath in anger yet?:sneaky::whistle:

Which Hammock have you got there?

Morning buddy :D to be very honest about the sheath....no lol....it’s never seen the outside yet :( can’t wait till I can tho:thumbsup: it’s sitting pride of place in my room just begging to be used :D

The hammock is a DD travel that I bought from Matt a few moons ago lol. Cracking bit of kit. I’ve got a few reviews to do this year on some of my kit. Just need to get oooot there before I get old :rofl:

Erbuswurst.......any chance we can see some photos of yourself and some of your gear in action......you seem to have some great kit and would be great to see it in use ......action packed shot of myself making tea:):sleepy:

@Forest wanders

You look pretty content sat there having your tea :thumbsup:
What tent have you got pitched in the picture?
Is this your go too shelter?

Nice picture.

It's a canvas Dutch army tent.... Heavy and is a condensation nightmare... Using a robens voyager 2 tent now as it has a separate area for the dog to fart in at night😁💩

Robens 11 :thumbsup:.........nice tent Ricky...........I expect the Dog is glad of the extra space too?:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
:D

Easy to pitch??

Aye at first it's a bit of a pain to set up and for the price as good as a hilleberg at three times the price... Must admit love my Faithfull auld vango banshee 300...Will be transferring my auld butt oot the canvas tents and tarps soon before the midge hell... Also love the wee vango soul for summer use👍

Attachments

• DSC_0330.jpg
    DSC_0330.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 138
Hi Forest.

Nice pictures mate......and good use of bungees on the shelter in the open ground :thumbsup:
Number 3 is not G1zm0s pitch is it??:whistle:

Back