• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Simple Hack .....

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
I bought these off EBay for about £1.50 , useful for keeping milk or spice mix in or even whisky , easy to pack and lightweight .....

BD3DFB38-FB9D-40E8-A37B-248C5DE460E8.jpeg

Any chance of a link mate.... been looking for these :thumbsup: was going to buy cigar tubes..but these will be better

Piss sample pots are another handy one if you can get them. For obvious reasons they're pretty sturdily built.

Once more:
Ask in your pharmacie for creme screw closure plastic containers!

They are incredible light and cheap and exist in several sizes for spices, sugar, powders and so on.
I think, that you will find the same containers in British pharmacies, like I find them in Germany.
The smallest are a bit smaller than the old film containers from the photo camera. The biggest perhaps 150 ml, half a coke can.

That's light, good and cheap and you can get it everywhere.

I think this are 0,5 litre plastic bottles, before they blow them up, isn't it?

Is 28 mm the diameter of the ring, or of the rest?

Is there a cartridge calibre that has 28 mm ???

I think this are 0,5 litre plastic bottles, before they blow them up, isn't it?

Is 28 mm the diameter of the ring, or of the rest?

Is there a cartridge calibre that has 28 mm ???

No idea .....
I would assume the 28mm diameter is the opening but will need to measure later when back home
Google search suggests this about shotgun cartridges......
"A 12-gauge shotgun, nominally 18.5 mm (0.73 in), can range from a tight 18 mm (0.71 in) to an extreme overbore of 20 mm (0.79 in). "

Back