• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Site maybe down

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
guys a heads up this site maybe down at times over the next 24-48 hrs so Bryan can do his tecky stuff

I can't edit my textes longer than 5 minutes after posting.
Because my smart phone is working against me that's to short for me.
And sometimes I would like to add a sentence after a couple of days too.

Perhaps you could change this, please?

(And if I try to use the surch function with a microsoft Lumia phone it unfortunately doesn't work.)

I can't edit my textes longer than 5 minutes after posting.
Because my smart phone is working against me that's to short for me.
And sometimes I would like to add a sentence after a couple of days too.

Perhaps you could change this, please?

(And if I try to use the surch function with a microsoft Lumia phone it unfortunately doesn't work.)

we will be changing over to a new and much improved forum with in the next few weeks so if you can stick with it till then i,ll see if we can change the time frame to edit :thumbsup:

Was there a problem or work in progress today, I kept getting refused entry to the site by my browser ( Opera )

Was there a problem or work in progress today, I kept getting refused entry to the site by my browser ( Opera )

The IP address of the site changed just after lunch time, any ISP that caches the IP for a long time (they shouldn't) would have shown a security error.

Thanks for the info, all sorted now, I forget the exact wording but it was something about being directed to a site along the lines of livingintheoutdoors, something like that at least ?

I would have expected a security certificate error rather than a redirection attempt but it's possible.

I would have expected a security certificate error rather than a redirection attempt but it's possible.

Well as I said, I can't remember the url but it was close ?

Anyhoo, back we are :)

Thanks for the info, all sorted now, I forget the exact wording but it was something about being directed to a site along the lines of livingintheoutdoors, something like that at least ?

I wasn't that far out lol

Back