• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

SJCam SJ4000 vs Quelima SQ20 camera comparison and Handheld stabiliser test

G1ZmO

Site Manager
Staff member
Handheld Video Stabilizer Steady Cam - eBay £10.29 (from China)
Quelima SQ20 Mini DV Camera - eBay - £12.40 (from China)

SJCam SJ4000 Action Camera Microphone Modification
https://youtu.be/3spOqyCXeqs

To be honest I could probably do with a better wind shield on the external microphone on the SJ4000.

SQ20 - I'm very dissapointed with the colour quality of this little camera. Perhaps it's faulty? Black comes out as purple in darker situations. The controls on the camera are quite tricky also. Especially the fact that when recording in 1080p mode there is no indication that the camera is even on! The 'English' instructions which came with it are not translated very well making them difficult to understand.

Watched it earlier mate. A would stick with the sj4000 buddy :D

Yea was trying out the smaller cam to stick to my hat for airsoft but I'm not happy with the quality.

The SQ20 must be broke as it is so coloured. I'll stick with my phone for the moment as it has the choice of a wide angle lens and hdr video, the anit vibration isn't great though. Thanks for the comparison!

It’s weird how dark blue and dark green is showing as purple? Very strange Paul

Back