• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

SKY

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Feeling rather pleased and relieved........like I have just lost a big puss ridden boil from my arse:D

Without warning our SKY account went up by £37 this month :mad:.....I was spitting feathers.
Paying more for what is an advertising platform with shite films and endless repeats.
After 46 minutes waiting on the phone and a further hour going through the cancellation process.....we are rid of a bloody pain in the arris.

Got a fair deal on keeping the broadband and saving over a thousand pounds a year paying for shite.

Goodbye and good bloody riddance :thumbsup::D

Aghhhhhhh......thats better...rant over........time to crack a beer :rofl:

Feeling rather pleased and relieved........like I have just lost a big puss ridden boil from my arse:D

Without warning our SKY account went up by £37 this month :mad:.....I was spitting feathers.
Paying more for what is an advertising platform with shite films and endless repeats.
After 46 minutes waiting on the phone and a further hour going through the cancellation process.....we are rid of a bloody pain in the arris.

Got a fair deal on keeping the broadband and saving over a thousand pounds a year paying for shite.

Goodbye and good bloody riddance :thumbsup::D

Aghhhhhhh......thats better...rant over........time to crack a beer :rofl:

😂 best without them

Disappointed to find that this thread is not about Skye the doggo.

Bill I hope you have found a suitable alternative network...

Alan

We are almost free of sky.....sent all their kit back in the box provided....... Freeview box and Ariel installed :)
Kept the broadband though.........for now.

been watching this thread :cool:

made me think about the stuff we got ...

virgin media tv , 100 meg broad band and land line £ 58
amazon fire stick £9 discovery plus £5
now tv box with sky cinema package £25 a month

think its time for a change :rofl:

been watching this thread :cool:

made me think about the stuff we got ...

virgin media tv , 100 meg broad band and land line £ 58
amazon fire stick £9 discovery plus £5
now tv box with sky cinema package £25 a month

think its time for a change :rofl:
I'm in exactly the same boat as you. Please keep me posted on what you find out. Happy to pay for the broadband but the TV is rubbish. I know they don't control the TV content but paying for rubbish is not what I'm into.

We had a nightmare of a time with sky….. apparently when I opened the account it opened as a double account , whatever that is 🤷🏼‍♂️ So the account I was using was paid each month then I received a bill for the mystery account, something in the reign of £900 😡 all the call handlers but one was complete tossers….. this dragged on for around a year, back and forwards until a very nice lady took the initiative and investigate it properly, this was after managers demanding the money 👎 finally it was over and I was shot of sky for good, you would have to hold a gun to my head for me to have them again, even then I would put up an argument 😂

Bloody sky 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Back