• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
SkyeHigh 500 Hydrophobic Down Sleeping Bag

Review SkyeHigh 500 Hydrophobic Down Sleeping Bag

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Madriverrob submitted a new resource:

SkyeHigh 500 Hydrophobic Down Sleeping Bag - Classic & Versatile

I received a SkyeHigh 500 Hydrophobic down sleeping bag from Alpkit last week and thought I'd post my initial thoughts . I wanted a three season down bag with a reasonable weight, comfort rating and pack size without breaking the bank . After looking at options I decided to give the Skyhigh go.

The sleeping bag was £159 but is currently in the sale at £145 . The sleeping bag arrived promptly, well packaged and with the usual standards of customer service and personalised message from the...

Read more about this resource...

Nice review mate. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on how it works with a hammock:thumbsup:

You're going out ;)

Seriously though, looks and sounds great, look forward to hearing how it performs.

You're going out ;)

Seriously though, looks and sounds great, look forward to hearing how it performs.

I’m off to Manchester to view my daughters new house , going tomorrow so I can grab a quick overnight with son in law , trip to decathalon before my holidays and then view house on Saturday!

I’ll post a trip report and will be updating on sleeping bags performance .......

Just need to buy my meat :)

Back