• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Slighty better I think

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
Now that my thumb is back to normal can hold the rifle better
IMG_5180_Fotor.jpg

Pretty good for a springer eh Mark.
He's inspired me to get off my arse and get the SMK out and give it an airing.
25 meters using accupel F&T
I'm pretty pleased that I was getting 80% in the kill zone strait off but I need to sort out my sight and practice an awful lot more.
image.jpeg

I'm pretty pleased that I was getting 80% in the kill zone strait off but I need to sort out my sight and practice an awful lot more.View attachment 18420

@Ystranc

That is rootin....tootin........shootin..........Mike :thumbsup::)........very nice.........shame about the flyer in the bottom right hand corner though:eek::whistle::rofl:

Yes Bill, I tried to hold too long. I should have taken another breath each time for the two that are high and right. I knew they were wrong as I pulled the trigger.
As for the pin hole (bottom right) where it was fixed back to a softwood board I know you're just being daft so I'm not going to rise to it...
I saw a .177 TH version of my SMK earlier today, full custom valve, bolt, trigger and gold crown barrel with silencer and a 50x3-9 Hawke scope. Only £95..... I didn't buy it even though it would have been perfect for F&T.

I'm pretty pleased that I was getting 80% in the kill zone strait off but I need to sort out my sight and practice an awful lot more.View attachment 18420

Now that my thumb is back to normal can hold the rifle better View attachment 18402
View attachment 18413

There's 8 in there using my Remington .177 resting on a bin at about 20 metres. The square of tape is about 1inch x 1 inch View attachment 18413
Yes Bill, I tried to hold too long. I should have taken another breath each time for the two that are high and right. I knew they were wrong as I pulled the trigger.
As for the pin hole (bottom right) where it was fixed back to a softwood board I know you're just being daft so I'm not going to rise to it...
I saw a .177 TH version of my SMK earlier today, full custom valve, bolt, trigger and gold crown barrel with silencer and a 50x3-9 Hawke scope. Only £95..... I didn't buy it even though it would have been perfect for F&T.
You should have bitten the pellet Mike

Back