• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Slingshots

elsenham177

Slightly Addicted
1587743446583-1758799278.jpg

Here are 3 of my home made slingshots. The 2 on the left are made from hazel with theraband gold bands and the 1 on the right is made from marabel plum which grows inour back garden, can't remember the name of the bands but they came from Wasp slingshots.

Reactions: Bam
Nice , can’t beat a good catty , never made one of my own , might have to give that a go ..... how have you secured the pink tubes ?

Nice , can’t beat a good catty , never made one of my own , might have to give that a go ..... how have you secured the pink tubes ?
they are secured with 9.5mm ball bearings pushed inside the tubes, it's a bit fiddly.You just have to make sure your holes are not to big otherwise the bearings can pull through. In hindsight i find the flat bands are much better and take less fitting. i may swap over to them.

Back