• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Slowing down and thinning out.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Been summing up my shooting future for a while now in relation to our up and coming retirement.

With my FAC ticket due for renewal mid term next year I am seriously thinking about selling on a few of my rifles........and binning the FAC element.
Will more than likely hang on to the 12ftlb Scultra for a potter around now and then......but the rest will go......including the Daystate Pulsar......I will miss that one :( :D

So any FAC ticket holders /shooters out there........could be some bargains coming up in the new year:thumbsup:

Hi Mark.

Yep........ lorraine and I have a few plans put together mate......its going to be our time :thumbsup::)
We may buy another camper van and do a bit of travelling and wild camping.
Lorraine wants to see more of Scotland and Wales.....the Lake District etc.........may even take a ferry ride across to France :thumbsup:

Happy Days :)

Spot on mate :D sounds blissful. Well there’s a cup of tea and a square sausage roll for yous both if your Scotland travels pass by here lol.

It’s something me and Sharon has pondered over a few times. A nice camper van and the uk at our feet. Long way of for us tho lol.

Reactions: Bam
Thats very kind of you mate.....we will take you up on that hopefully :thumbsup:

Same offer to you if you come to Devon......a cup of tea and Pasty await you:rofl::thumbsup:

I will bring a rod......I f you can stand the embarrassment of watching a master at work :whistle: :D
You will have your van.....no doubt about it :)

We recently joined the SKI club :)

It's one thing bigging myself up re the fishing Mark......but proving it could be another matter :rolleyes: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Definitely have a look at the SKI Club Mark when you have a minute;)

Hi Mark.

Yep........ lorraine and I have a few plans put together mate......its going to be our time :thumbsup::)
We may buy another camper van and do a bit of travelling and wild camping.
Lorraine wants to see more of Scotland and Wales.....the Lake District etc.........may even take a ferry ride across to France :thumbsup:

Happy Days :)

Spot on mate :D sounds blissful. Well there’s a cup of tea and a square sausage roll for yous both if your Scotland travels pass by here lol.

It’s something me and Sharon has pondered over a few times. A nice camper van and the uk at our feet. Long way of for us tho lol.

That sounds great Willie, there will be a cuppa and cucumber sandwich for you at Casa Bam too, we're a lot posher than the scruffs from Perth. :lol: We're keen on the mobile home 'thing' too, we're not quite there yet either. A few stumbling blocks along the way, the cost being one for now and me not driving being another and the missus isn't confident enough to drive one. Easy fix I suppose, I could always do what I've been saying for years and learn to drive.... :eek:

That sounds great Willie, there will be a cuppa and cucumber sandwich for you at Casa Bam too, we're a lot posher than the scruffs from Perth. :lol: We're keen on the mobile home 'thing' too, we're not quite there yet either. A few stumbling blocks along the way, the cost being one for now and me not driving being another and the missus isn't confident enough to drive one. Easy fix I suppose, I could always do what I've been saying for years and learn to drive.... :eek:

Thank you Bam :thumbsup:...........go book them lessons mate......see you by the Loch :rofl::thumbsup:

Back