• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Small portable Monoculars

Found a nice Pocket Tripod for the Monocular on the bay........used.........similar in operation the the Primus shooting sticks.....nice variable footprint and height adjustment.
Needed something sturdy to hold steady at higher magnification......I shake like a dog shitting trying to hold it still :(:rofl:
Looking forward to a play in the New Year.

Tripod arrived......very happy with it.
Put the Monocular on it.....rock solid.
Folds nice and small.....and lightweight.

Attachments

• 20220105_150150.jpg
    20220105_150150.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 20220105_150924.jpg
    20220105_150924.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 83
is that gold leaf legs 😂 posh mate very posh 😉

Seriously tho (when am I ever 😂) .. nice bit of kit mate 👍🏻 Should be able to see where your pellet went at least 🤔😋😂

Gold Leaf my arse.....SOLID mate.....Solid :rofl:

Its used ........... and an oldie......a bit like you :rofl:;).........but rock solid also;)

I bought a couple of cheap ones from eBay a few years ago. They are very handy for spotting styles when out walking and the odd bit of bird watching when out and about. They were about £10 each including P&P from China so didn't expect too much from them but was pleasantly surprised how well they work. Just dug it out of the rucksack and it's labelled Bushnell 16x52 66m/8000m which might be a bit optimistic but me and wife are both happy with them.

WildWood was showing us a rather nice monocular from Hawke to that gave great definition when looking at distant hills on the horizon. I was most impressed!

Last edited:
Back