• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Small saw

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
Just arrived today. I now own 2 of these excellent Japanese folding pocket saws. Highly recommended if you are looking for a razor sharp small saw. Bigger sizes are available and also replacement blades. This one, 12 mm cutting edge.......£16 from Axminster Tools Uk.

DSCF6083.jpg

DSCF6084.jpg

DSCF6085.jpg

Mind yer fingers...........:lol:

Attachments

• DSCF6083.jpg
    DSCF6083.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF6084.jpg
    DSCF6084.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF6085.jpg
    DSCF6085.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 26
Just arrived today. I now own 2 of these excellent Japanese folding pocket saws. Highly recommended if you are looking for a razor sharp small saw. Bigger sizes are available and also replacement blades. This one, 12 mm cutting edge.......£16 from Axminster Tools Uk.

DSCF6083.jpg

DSCF6084.jpg

DSCF6085.jpg

Mind yer fingers...........:lol:
Looks ok now waiting for an in use review

I've used my other one quite a bit and I'm impressed enough to favour it over the Laplander for many jobs, although it's smaller of course. Teeth are cut like a Swiss Army Knife saw blade and are extremely sharp.

Very nice, my laplander is retired to the garden shed in favour of a very expensive SpyderCo saw or a very cheap Opinel 12 saw....both of which are excellent and also properly pocket sized like the one above.

Back