• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Small Trangia set or Kelly kettle for 2 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
if any of you stove addicts has a spare 2 man Trangia set or Kelly kettle going for a reasonable price. I don't mind a bit of wear or the odd dent.

if any of you stove addicts has a spare 2 man Trangia set or Kelly kettle going for a reasonable price. I don't mind a bit of wear or the odd dent.
may be able to help you out there as i have a kelly kettle or gilli kettle (the one with the whistle ) its a big un thou 1.5 ltrs

I'm probably more interested in getting a second hand Trangia 27-aluminium set. Thanks for the thought though, those Millets flash sales are well worth checking on because they have some really good discounts.

Have a 2 person trangia with the gas conversion but no meths burner. Has the original pot grab too

One of these
20190429_112432.jpg

Well it's a 27 set that's about 35 brand new
The gas conversion is about 40 brand new. It's been used 4 times from new so with devaluation I'd say £40 ono or a trade maybe? I am after a decent little hatchet or a UK legal carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back