• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Smiles on a soggy day..

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
I sense a stirring in the Outdoor Sales market as I've been getting email 'Offers' 10 % off this and that, from various outlets. There's some crackers from those selling to a certain section of the market clientele.
Covert Ops ( honestly) Sun glasses with camo frames ......and big reflective mirror lenses...
A tactical wash bag......a plastic £1.99p compass...as used by the SAS...apparently
US Navy Seal plastic whistle with built in compass.. ( looks like they get issued with the same compass as SAS)
Combat socks....and an indispensable tactical 2 piece toothbrush in green...

For about £30, not only could I become an invisible fully kitted fighting machine, but I'd get a £5 voucher off my next purchase too....
Where's me Debit Card, quick........:rofl:

Last edited:
It puts me in mind of an episode of life below zero where a very silly girl was going duck hunting with her mirror sunglasses perched on top of her bright blue baseball cap, she would probably have been visible from space....funny enough she had no luck.

Back