• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Smoothies are in.

Big Red

Quite Addicted
Smooth Hounds.

Slapton last evening, we caught a couple and my mate lost a really good fish, saw another half dozen caught……..I actually caught one!

E878F8DC-B23A-4CA1-B1F5-F7D23603887F.jpeg
50F07C77-D72C-4854-A303-11758FAEC620.jpeg
ECA16EAC-76A9-4548-ADF7-B5BE4CA2DC4A.jpeg

Very nice too Mike.....I have never caught a smoothie either.....good catch :thumbsup:
That’s a bloody shark in’it!

When we’re down that neck of the woods I go swimming there. Please tell me you caught them on a looooooong line way off the beach. If you didn’t, just lie or we’re going to Weymouth this year!😆

That’s a bloody shark in’it!

When we’re down that neck of the woods I go swimming there. Please tell me you caught them on a looooooong line way off the beach. If you didn’t, just lie or we’re going to Weymouth this year!😆
Just 100 yards off the beach mate, but in my job as a Fisheries Officer, I saw much bigger Sharks than that off the south Devon coast!

Beware………They are out there! 😳😳

100 yds!😳
I‘ll bet the diving raft at Blackrock sands is about that far out!
Right that’s it.
Now what was the name of that B&B at Weymouth - The Turk’s Head I think?😆

100 yds!😳
I‘ll bet the diving raft at Blackrock sands is about that far out!
Right that’s it.
Now what was the name of that B&B at Weymouth - The Turk’s Head I think?😆
Took this one myself five years ago!
A6168A19-BA95-423C-92A6-D1356242CCFC.jpeg

Back