• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Snow

They're predicting bad snow again up here, we'll see, already had snow on the Gorms though ;)

I don't see how they can predict what the weather will be doing beyond a few days. Even with satellite imagery and super computers the accuracy of the weather predictions is questionable.

educated guess.....not sure how educated they are right enough :D

The lad I mentioned in my post “windy Wilson” is not to far of his predictions and for the most part he can be spot on.....a lot of people listen to him in my area and surrounding areas.....

He must be a damn sight better than the guys who do the weather for the BBC homepage....they can barely manage 12 hours. They keep on changing the 3-4 day forecast as though they think we won't notice.

Had a message from mates camping in the Cairngorms, they woke to a light dusting but its coming down steadily now...stew is on the stove :)

Lucky devils, Harry......were you not tempted to join them.....or still busy with the house??

"Lucky devils, Harry......were you not tempted to join them.....or still busy with the house?? "

The big jobs on the house are done, just the bits and bobs to finish off. Bases are down for two polytunnels and a base is down for an antenna tower (Yagi). The main reason I'm not out and about is that the overwhelming majority of my outdoor kit and household goods is still in a storage container and getting that unloaded and kit stored is my next 'project'

Well we had a flurry earlier here, drying up now so if we get it again it might lay ?

Back