• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Snugpack Tactical 4 Sleeping Bag.

Nooooooooo! :eek:

I have always found their range (Snugpaks) very confusing and the website makes comparisons very difficult........I just found the Elite 5...on a completely different page to normal. It has the same temp range as the Tactical 4 and Softie 15, but is slightly wider, or has adjustable width? It has also, adjustable length? Also a little cheaper????
If anyone was looking at bags as we/I were/was, just thought that it might be worth a butchers?

How are things with Mrs 1Shot?

Ohhhhh I see......put a link up to the bag mate......might interest someone who may be looking.

Much much better thank you :thumbsup:

Reactions: Bam
Have just used Snugpak Softie 15 in a hard frost, with no added insulation underneath save a cotton liner and an UN insulated budget inflatable bed (Decathlon) and just a t shirt, and it was perfectly warm and very comfortable, so I'm beginning to suspect that their ratings are about spot on?

Tent was a small polycotton one (Dutch Surplus 1 man); that may have added a degree or so warmth, but sparkly on the INside in the morning, so still freezing?

Back