• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

For Sale Snugpak 100 litre Bergen

lol

Extremely Addicted
This is unused as it was bought for a specific series of trips which never happened. It is unused/mint.
These, if they fit ,for the back length is non adjustable, are fabulous bags and is for sale very regrettably!
Suitable for 20-22 inch backs. Includes the harness/yoke for the rocket pockets.
Olive . I love it

I reckon on £110 posted?

Last edited by a moderator:
It will suit someone with a 20-22inch back length irrespective of height. I am 6 foot 4 inches and it fits me very well, but a shorter person may also fit it well?

( measured from the "knob" at the base of the neck?......to a point down your back, in line with the top of the pelvic girdle.....)

Also a Dutch Army 1 man tent, rare version with flaps over the zips, uttely watertight..........

(Tried to list separately , but for some reason I can't?)

I can't believe anyone DOESN'T know what these look like!! :thumbsup: :D
£80

Attachments

• IMG_20221121_113811 1.jpg
    IMG_20221121_113811 1.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20221121_113837.jpg
    IMG_20221121_113837.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20221121_113932.jpg
    IMG_20221121_113932.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 50
It is, I like the fact that it’s a seriously good bit of kit but still looks civilian. As much as I’d like it I’ve been reliably informed that. I am not in the market for a rucksack.

It is, I like the fact that it’s a seriously good bit of kit but still looks civilian. As much as I’d like it I’ve been reliably informed that. I am not in the market for a rucksack.
How about a bergen instead?:whistle:

This is unused as it was bought for a specific series of trips which never happened. It is unused/mint.
These, if they fit ,for the back length is non adjustable, are fabulous bags and is for sale very regrettably!
Suitable for 20-22 inch backs. Includes the harness/yoke for the rocket pockets.
Olive . I love it

I reckon on £110 posted?
Hi @lol is this still available please?

Back