• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

So A New Question

Joecole

Very Obsessed
We discussed at great length which survival TV star you would choose in a survival situation

Well now you have to choose a member of the forum. I have two in mind but my choice will be revealed later

I've absolutely no idea who I would choose. I guess it also depends on what the scenario is...

I would think I've irritated you far more then you've ever managed to irritate me Mark. On the whole I would guess that most of us are quite equable and well balanced these days, now we're well beyond our grumpy teenage years

I would think I've irritated you far more then you've ever managed to irritate me Mark. On the whole I would guess that most of us are quite equable and well balanced these days, now we're well beyond our grumpy teenage years

Not at all ystranc. Am far more irritating than you mate:rofl:

Some more than others :D

it should joe lol.... well am going with you joe. Because you have a good background in survival and your small enough to carry out if need be lol:rofl:
well I might end up eating you but I certainly wont be carrying you, on the family holiday last year we went up on the moor several times so we would be ok

well I might end up eating you but I certainly wont be carrying you, on the family holiday last year we went up on the moor several times so we would be ok

Plenty of meat on me joe:rofl: I should last you at least a month if preserved right:rofl::rofl:

Back