• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

some of my latest work.

luckylee

Slightly Talkative
hi my name is lee, and I'm a leather smith,
this is some of my leather work, that i have been doing of late.
this is the multi carry system that i came up
this is mole and palls compatible, you can wear this vertical and horizontal and in the small of you back.
it has a elasticated retention strap that makes deploying the knife a breeze, and keeps it out the strap out the way when drawing the knife.
this houses a dc3 sharpening stone, and a light my fire fire steel.
lee.jpg

here is a link to my work.

015 by lucky_lee, on Flickr015 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
i hope you like it.
take care.
lee.
im not to sure why my pick has not shown up on this site, any help?

Attachments

• lee.jpg
    lee.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 160
Hi Lee welcome the link is working just fine.

There you go mate added your picture you can add pictures direct to the site, we have done it this way as links don't always last and if they disappear we lose the picture.
Glad you made it over mate.

nice work im in the market for a new sheath that'll hold my bush knife leatherman and fire starter in one

Alright Lee, welcome over mate. :)

Lee's leatherwork is the dogs danglies lads.

Thanks guys, do I have this right you cant upload your pics from flickr?

looks nice mate...whats the cost?
It depends mate on what you are looking fo andwhat additions, if you are interested mate, just drop me a pm and we can go from there, as with custome work the pric varys on what you are after.
Hope that makes sense.
my work starts at say 35 pound, and can go upto what and how much work is involved, and the materials used, whether you want inlays, what inlays, what leather you would like, I hope this makes sense, so it's best to contact me if you have something in mind.
take care.
lee.

Thanks guys, do I have this right you cant upload your pics from flickr?

Lee just upload direct to site just click on manage attachments below (if replying to thread you need to click go advanced button first) then just upload pictures. This has been done as there is nothing worse than looking back at old threads and they are full of dead links.

Lee just upload direct to site just click on manage attachments below (if replying to thread you need to click go advanced button first) then just upload pictures. This has been done as there is nothing worse than looking back at old threads and they are full of dead links.
ahh i see, and no what you mean, will have to sort this out, as im not the best with computers to be honest, will try a test pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2220.jpg
    IMG_2220.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 139
ahh i see, and no what you mean, will have to sort this out, as im not the best with computers to be honest, will try a test pic.
hi mate you can move this thread to some where more appropriate if you would like.
now the next question can i make my pics bigger bud? as i have a lot of detail in my work and you will struggle to see it with them being this small mate

Back